Rathdrum Chamber Ambassadors Monthly Meeting
Please contact the Chamber at (208) 687-2866 if you are interested in being part of our thriving Ambassador program. Dates, times and meeting locations are subject to change on a monthly basis and may not be relfected on this calendar.
We are happy that you have interest to volunteer with us and explore the opportunity to become a Chamber Ambassador.
It is common across the nation for Chambers to have Ambassadors, sometimes they are called Ambassadors, Commodores, Diplomats, etc. but they all serve the same purpose to be the good-will or the public relations branch of the chamber.
Our mission is straightforward - to support, promote and attract business for the advancement of our community. Our purpose and why we are here is to help improve the general business and economic vitality of the Rathdrum area.
Chamber Ambassador's Mission:
To raise awareness of Chamber benefits, activities and programs and encourage membership retention all in while building, connecting and creating personal relationships.
The Ambassadors are the Chamber?s volunteer membership marketing team. Ambassadors support the work of the Chamber by volunteering to:
- Serve as a liaison between our membership and the Chamber staff
- Build relationships and support members through Chamber programs
- Encourage members to become involved with Chamber activities and programs
- Welcome Chamber Members at our Networking Events (Chamber Monthly Luncheon, Business After Hours, etc.)
- Promote the Chamber in the community & recruit new members
- Support the Chamber?s member retention efforts
- Help connect our members with each another
- Attend Monthly Ambassador Meetings
- Attend Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings Ceremonies
- Volunteer at annual Chamber Fundraising events
- Coordinate Ambassador events of your own
- Ambassador must be knowledgeable about our community and our Chamber benefits, activities and programs
- Must be active and participate in Chamber activities
- Must be committed to the mission of the Chamber and the mission of the Ambassadors Program
- Must be personable and exhibit a positive attitude
"What's In It For Me?"
Benefits to our Ambassadors and their businesses:
Ambassadors have the opportunity to personally visit and be in direct contact with many new and existing businesses in our community.
- Increased name and face recognition
- Increased networking opportunities
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with Business leaders and potential clients/customers
- Increased referral opportunities from others in the Ambassadors Program
- Potential for expanded base of contacts and clients
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
Recognition for our Ambassadors and their businesses:
Being an Ambassador gives our volunteers an opportunity to put themselves and their employer in the spotlight. Ambassadors will be recognized as such:
- Special Chamber Member benefits discounts
- Special recognition at events and programs of the Chamber
- Featured on the RACC website
- Opportunity to promote your business by writing the Tip of the Month article featured in the Chamber?s monthly eNewsletter
Benefits to the Chamber through our Ambassador Program:
- Increased visibility within the community
- Better understanding of membership needs
- More involvement of existing Chamber members
- Increased recruitment opportunities - the more our membership grows, so will our offerings
- Member retention
The Ambassadors support the work of the Rathdrum Chamber by creating relationships.
- To be a Rathdrum Chamber Ambassador you must remain an active member of the Chamber - dues current
- Once you become an Ambassador there are no terms to your participation
- We have a limit of 3 business representatives per business / per member
How to get the most out of your Chamber Membership and the Ambassadors program:
- Attend as many events as you can.
- Always have plenty of business cards with you and don't forget to pass them out.
- Follow up with contacts you meet at Chamber events.
- Use the Resources available to you through the Chamber.
- Host an event at your place of business or sponsor a Chamber function
- Send a mailing to other Chamber members.
- Get involved! Every opportunity you have to meet other people is an opportunity to promote and grow your business
Rathdrum Chamber of Commerce
8184 Main St.
Rathdrum, ID, 83858